Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightmare(private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Admin
Zero

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Zero looked into the mug and said, "Way to hog it all down there brat." "Don't worry I'll get you another." Said Lance. He disappeared and came back setting another mug in front of Zero. "Tomorrow it's going to be a bit hectic. We're going to have your friend Hirru here up to at least level 70 by the end of the day. We've developed a method to power level the lower players just don't spazz out when you see it. There's a great deal of experience to our madness." Said Lance.

"Basically area of effect grinding right?" Asked Zero and Saber said, "Huh how did you know?" "It's quite effective on games with magic involved but I'm curious how you guys do it." Said Zero. "Gather a group Saber keeps them busy while the rest of us just nail them as quickly as we can." Said Lance.

"I'm a walking tank so they won't drop me even to half on my health bar. It's scary cause we do groups of thirty or more at a time." Said Saber smirking. "Except this time your little friend Hirru will be in the middle." Said Lance. "Tell me more about this boss though. I want to know about the Minotaur you spoke of." Said Zero.

He noticed the guild hall go quiet when he mentioned that. Lance looked a bit guilty and sad. "Okay I won't lie anymore. We kinda tried to take on it a while back. We lost fifteen people. If we didn't teleport out in time we'd all be gone. The boss is a heavy hitter. Point is as we are we don't stand a chance..." Said Lance softly.

"Thankfully it's a room that allows you to use teleport stones. I noticed the higher we get the more scarce those rooms have become..." Said Zero.
Back to top Go down
Hirru
Starter Player
Hirru

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Hirru stared at the mug that was placed in front of him. A peculiar smell was emanating from the liquid. It's been a while since he smelled something like this. He couldn't recall what it was though.
Soda maybe

"Okay I'll try it." he said
Pop then

Hirru took the mug in hand, and took a sip. His eyes grew wide.

"This taste.."
Soda Pop! Come on!

He took another sip, then another. He was getting a little over dramatic with just drinking a beverage. He finished with a sigh of relief.

"Now that was some wicked elixir!"
You're an idiot

He set the mug down, and looked upon the guild members. He would have to get to know them better soon. His heart suddenly sunk.

Oh god! What have I done?!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:57 am

The whole guild hall had busted out laughing at Hirru and Zero was laughing as well. "You're five minutes late to notice air head." Said Saber rolling her eyes. Though something was placed in front of Zero in a mug. He looked at Lance and said, "What's this?" "The closest thing you ever will have to soda try it it's good." Said Lance. Zero took a sip and his eyes went wide. "It's.. like cream soda!" Hey Hirru try this." Said Zero sliding the mug toward him.
Back to top Go down
Hirru
Starter Player
Hirru

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:51 am

Tiny;Puny

The guild hall shimmered in Hirru's eyes. This was something new. He only stuck to his friend. The only party he needed. Now though, he had many. Many that would be his new friend. If they accepted him.
Something doesn't feel right

Lance began to announce the joining of Zero and Hirru. When he got to the last portion, Hirru couldn't hear him. He was already lost in his own world.
He called you a midget

"Thank you, Lance! I'm happy to be here."
Runt?

Hirru looked around at the crowd of people. They seemed friendly. Especially the girl. She seemed nice. He wondered what to do next. It felt like heaven to him. Maybe have something to eat.
You weren't paying attention again, little man

Hirru sat down at a booth, and pulled a Scin Fish meat out of his inventory. It was an interesting flavor that the NVG Taste Replication System recognized as poultry. Why a fish tasted like chicken was beyond him.
...short

He stopped mid bite. His eyes immediately glaring forward.

"HE CALLED ME SHORT!!" Hirru screamed.

Everyone nearby laughed.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:14 am

Reaching their new guild hall Zero looked around and said, "Interesting very nice." It looked more like a pub with the people gathered around talking about what they had did that day on their leveling spree or discussing upcoming boss battle plans. "Go ahead have a seat you two." Said Lance. He then gave a sharp whistle gathering everyone's attention.

The area went quiet and Lance stood on the table saying, "Alright people listen up we have two new guild members amongst us today. I ask you all to be sure to teach them how things work here." "Do we get paid?" Asked one of the guild members from the back. Zero laughed and Lance said, "Number one shut up you tranny and number two the golden rule is you make your own money." Everyone in the guild hall started laughing loudly. As it turned out that was the guy stuck in female form that Lance mentioned earlier to Zero because now he was pitching a fit and glaring.

"Now as I was saying make sure you help them out and teach them how things work around here." He pulled Zero and Hirru up saying, "The tall one with glasses is Zero and the much much much shorter runt next to him is... um... you know I can't remember." "It's Hirru..." Said Zero trying not to laugh. "Ah yes the short one is Hirru anyways carry on people." Said Lance.

He then got down and Zero laughed and said, "I think I'll like it here." "Hope you do ." Said Lance. "Technically we consider ourselves family so you'll fit right in." Said Saber smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hirru
Starter Player
Hirru

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:02 am

A new start; a new beginning

Everyone seemed so nice. Hirru felt that he could be himself again. The feelings started coming back to him, but the memories were fragmented. He couldn't remember everything from then.

It didn't matter any more. He had his new friends. At least, he hoped they were friends. Zero was the only he knew was, but the others. Lance seemed too.. and Saber was a little..
I know how you feel

Wait? What was that?
Oh you can hear me now

It sounded near by. A person's voice?
Um..

What's going on? Who's there.
Nevermind

Hirru was confused. He thought he heard a voice talking to him. It didn't sound like Zero, or Lance. He stopped to look around, but there was nothing there.

Zero called out to Hirru. Now that was a voice that he knew. Hirru raced over to them.

"Wait for me!"

When he caught up to them, he looked at all his new friends. It may be childish to think, but he was happy to have new friends to be with.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Zero noticed he was still for a moment though he snapped back to the others with his attention because Lance jabbed him "You two lagging out or something?" Asked Lance. "No but I think runt here just did. Speaking of which how about you two you glitched in any way? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one." Said Zero as the group started walking. "No but we actually have a poor sucker in our guild whose actually a guy but the game didn't drop his avatar which he choose as female. So everyone thinks he's a girl. Call him my lady and he'll rage for hours." Said Lance laughing.

"Lance that's cruel and you know it." Said Saber. "What it's funny!" Said Lance. Zero stopped abruptly though and Lance wondered if he was lagging again. "Hey... you alright man?" Asked Lance worried. "Shush!" Said Zero as he slumped down placing his hands over his ears. His eyes were closed as he seemed to be doing something. Though they opened a moment later and he stood up looking a bit rattled.

"What was that about?" Asked Saber confused. "I.... I can't explain it really but I wonder if my nerve gear is going into failure. It's been six months since I've heard anything that wasn't related to the game..." Said Zero as he was trying not to cry.

"Huh what do you mean going into failure....?" Asked Lance. "Think about it the helmet intercepts anything on the outside of the game and makes it so we can function in here. But over the two years since being trapped here I've heard my own heart beat occasionally . It sounds likes it's coming from all around me... And I actually heard a voice this time... It sounded so familiar yet so far I couldn't tell who it was. It was never stated what would happen if the helmet itself failed only if outside interference messed with it or if you died in game. I'm hoping I'm praying that if it does and I wake up I'll be able to hack the system some how and free everyone." Said Zero.

He then said, "Let's just go come on Hirru you still spacing out?" Asked Zero smirking toward his friend. "I think the only one spacing out is you man." Said Lance laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hirru
Starter Player
Hirru

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Fear; Insecurity

Hirru looked from Zero to Lance. It was as if they were truly thinking that he would change his mind. He shook his head furiously. It was way too much to think about at that time.

"I.."
Don't wait too long. Go on.

Hirru couldn't make out what it was. There was something there, telling him to go.
Yeah, that's me. Did you freakin' forget already?

"I.. I guess.. I wouldn't hurt to get stronger with those that could help the suffering."
That a boi

Hirru smiled. It had been awhile since he truly smiled. It reminded him of that time.  Back when he didn't have a care in the world.  With the friend that he entered SAO in.  
Great now I'm doing it too!

In reality, Hirru looked to be stuck in that same position. Anyone would just think of a LAG movement. It was typical if the player's body was being moved around too much in real life. They wouldn't be able to notice the shift of a birthmark behind his left ear.

He soon snapped out of it. Looking from Lance, Saber, then Zero.

"I'm ready when you're ready!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:40 pm

"Actually we take the low levels like you and prep you guys for battle. Call it a future generation thing if anything if we fail our hopes lie with people like you we've trained. I'm begging you please join us we would gladly welcome the two of you." Said Lance.

"Hirru... it don't sound like a bad idea. When will the chance like this come again? To finally be treated like human beings and not like freaks just because we were beta players." Said Zero. "Exactly to me it's you people who can help us win. Because you know your way through the game the best. Said Lance.

"You do seem sincere but don't act like we're gods. We're all human and we're all into this together" Said Zero. He then sighed and said, "Hirru I think we should take this I believe the way he's talking you won't be entering the front lines till you've been leveled up." That’s right leave the front lines to us till you gotten high enough.” Said Lance.
Back to top Go down
Hirru
Starter Player
Hirru

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:33 am

Wait, what!
That's what I'm saying

Hirru was red as a beat. It was embarressing to hear that word being forwarded towards him and someone else. He couldn't even yell back. When the lancer asked about joining his guild, Zero declined. Hirru had to agree. He didn't like guilds either. Though Zero's reason was quite different from his.

"I don't know how I feel about joining the front lines at my level. It's been ages since Floor 43 where I stopped. I don't know how well I'd be. I wouldn't even get close to the room."
You could just use that skill

Hirru looked from the two, to Zero, and back. He didn't want to leave his new friend. Though would they go, anyway? Hirru thought back to what he said back on the roof. This was Zero's chance to give everyone hope.

"It'll be okay, Zero. I'm not gonna die any time soon, and I doubt these two would have a guild that would just let anyone in. Isnt that right, mate."
It's about right

Hirru said the last part towards the lancer. He pulled out his sword, raised it chin height.

"I'll train for the front lines, if it will end the suffering."

Hirru sheatched the sword.

"...and I'm not joining your guild. "
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:44 am

Lance blinked seeing Hirru he hadn't expect him to come running. He just smirked as he looked at the two "Sooo little brother?" Asked Lance. "No" Said Zero in a blunt tone. "Cousin?" "No." Said Zero frowning." "Ohhh I see you two are l-" "WRONG!!" Yelled Zero turning bright red. Lance just started laughing loudly and said, "Your expression is priceless so how about you join our guild eh glitch boy? You and your ummm friend."

"Go screw yourself... I don't join guilds..." Said Zero walking off pissed. "Oh temper temper come on man we could use you." Said Lance chasing after him. "I said no!" Snapped Zero. "Look it's getting rough and we know what the next boss is." Said Lance making Zero freeze.

He turned and said, "How bad is it... Is it vast in HP?" "My wife here has a good thirty to forty thousand HP. This thing has six million. It's called The Minotaur and we might just win with you. I'm begging you please help us." Said Lance pleadingly. Zero could see he looked desperate and he sighed.

"I have to think... I mean the last time I joined a guild I was the only one left standing. It's not something I can easily forget watching all those people die." Said Zero clenching his hands tightly as he trembled.
Back to top Go down
Hirru
Starter Player
Hirru

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:29 am

The fool; the sworn

Hirru was nearly knocked off the roof from all the commotion. First a random guy is eavesdropping, then a heavily armored woman appears. Then chaos ensues. Meanwhile, Hirru doesn't know what in the world is going on.

"I should head down there before the match starts."
Yes you should

Hirru jumped down from the roof to the bushes below. Since the town was a safe zone, it didn't matter if one fell or not. Health never came down once within zone limits. Of course, dualing could still bring it down. If it wasn't for <<Immortal>> glitch, Hirru would have been worried. These two were high leveled players. Zero was probably around their level too.

He watch the dual start, and end as fast as it started. Something in him nearly snapped again. This time his eyes changed from green to hazel. A quick blink returned them to normal.
Are you okay?

"Are you okay, Zero?!"

He asked worry in his voice, as he ran to him. It's not every day that your new friend gets stabbed in the mid-section twice in one day. He grew a little angry, and stood between Zero, and the lance wielder.

"Who are you? Why did you do that? What are you planning?"
Many things, my friend. Many things.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:23 pm

"Nice story telling you two if only I had some popcorn right about now it would really add to the mood." Said a cheerful voice. Zero jumped up not even having sensed the guy who had been sitting above their heads this whole time. "Hey careful you're going to fa-" Lance started to say but the tiles snapped and Zero fell off the roof into a bush down below. Lance flinched though was knocked off after him by an angry looking girl.

A loud yelp of surprise was heard from Zero when Lance landed on top of him. Saber hopped down and grabbed Lance dragging him off saying, "I can't take my eyes off you for five seconds without you getting into trouble! And you call yourself a guild leader!" "Oh come on be a good girl sweetie. I was just having some fun well it reminded me of a movie I saw a long time ago." Said Lance.

"Your ass best be back at the front lines by tomorrow! We're fighting to stay alive here not have fun!" Said Saber whacking him upside his head. "Hey jack ass what the hell is wrong with you eaves dropping!" Yelled Zero jumping up.

"Oh the glitched guy how do we know you aren't lying?" Asked Lance as he pulled away from Saber. "Want to try me pretty boy! You won't come within five feet of me!" Said Zero drawing his sword.

"I never do back down from a challenge very well." Said Lance pulling up the menu and sending the duel request. The sixty seconds started to drop and Lance grabbed one of his spears. "Ha it's your funeral!" Said Zero. "We shall soon see." Said Lance and a ding went off as Zero charged. Though he didn't have a chance to react as Lance dodged his swing ducking and rammed his spear right through his stomach impaling Zero.

Again Zero's HP bar went into the danger zone but in the last few seconds it bounced back up and for some odd reason the system announced the duel to be a draw. "Tch... asshole... you got lucky..." Said Zero.

"Very nice I see the glitch is true." Lance said shouldering his spear.
Back to top Go down
Hirru
Starter Player
Hirru

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Recovery; Bravery

Hirru listened to Zero's story. It's been awhile since he heard about the outside. It was an unspoken rule in SAO to not talk about the outside world. It brought along too many pained memories, and longing. It also made a select few go crazy. This was different. This was a moment to let it all out. The only one to hear him would be Hirru. And anyone nearby with a high enough <<Hearing>> level to give a damn.

"Guess I'm not the only computer guy here then."

Hirru snorted with a smile.

"Outside, I was a Network Specialist for the company that keeps SAO's internet connections, and network running smoothly. My boss gave me an access pass for the beta. He said that he didn't want to let his son play it at such a young age."

He looked over at Zero for a bit.

"It's hard to tell if I remember you from the beta. Since the mirror image program made us look like our original selves, I couldn't tell who was who. It's good to know that we're not all gone. Most beta testers have gone into hiding or have..."

Hirru shook his head.

"I was scared. I really was scared when the opening ceremony told us of the death rule. I wanted to hide, but there was someone that took me, and lead me away. It helped me regain my senses. He was a beta, as well. We knew where to go."

Hirru started to tear up.

"He's..."
It's okay

Hirru wiped the tears away.

"He's in a better place now."

He looked up to the sky. The "Sky" was just the bottom of the next floor. Hirru wondered if he would be able to go back to the floors above. Would they be able to get to the 100th floor? He shook his head. That didn't matter. As long as the poeple don't suffer, he didn't care.
Do we?

"I've had my share of people dying in front of me too. It hurts. I know. But to suffer them is just letting their deaths be in vain."

Hirru sat up as he looked to Zero.

"Keep going. For their sake. Your glitch can be your curse, but it could be everyone's only hope."
Our hope
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Zero didn't know what to say as he just slumped down and after that he finally came loose and just started crying for the first time in the past six months. He had held back every bit of emotion since he saw the last bunch of people die in front of him.

It was already night time and after his break down Zero had calmed down enough. He and Hirru sat on the roof of the inn looking at the sky oddly enough. "Back in the days I used to be highly skilled computer technician in training and I watched this game be developed from the outside to what we see now.

After gradation in college my grades allowed me a GM position in the game and I was among the beta players for the two months before everything was wiped. I don't know how it came to this my love for technically trapped me in this nightmare. The day it was announced that we were unable to log out I went into shock. I found out my GM abilities had been stripped from me and two weeks after that I was glitched unable to die.

It's been two years of being in this hell and every day I see someone die it tears me apart. I keep thinking why them... why couldn't it had been me instead. What did we do to deserve this did we do something to suffer like this. And here I am today on hiatus due to the fact my mental state isn't so well so I can't handle the front lines at the moment." Said Zero looking to Hirru.
Back to top Go down
Hirru
Starter Player
Hirru

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Life's mystery; Death's uncertainty

Hirru shook his head at what had just happened. He saw it right. His mind began to race.

The life bar was at 1, and it shot back up. Was there a crystal? There must of been. No, there would have been a shattering sound. Then how? Is he too...  
Yes

Hirru watched as Zero walked away from him. He fell to his knees and seemed to lose conciousness. As he sat there, a slight breeze came. His hair shifted in the wind. Not only moved, but was black for a second. It turned back as Hirru regained conciousness. He saw Zero take another step away and quickly got up.

"Wait!"
Go

He said as he ran towards Zero. When he caught up, he took hold of Zero's sleeve by his thumb and forefinger.

"I.. I don't know what I saw.. but if you think I'm angry at you for it.. You're wrong. If this is what you've been hurting yourself over.. then I'd be angry to that. You're suffering worse than us all! I already told you that is what I hate most!"
Thank you, Hirru

Hirru was now just about shacking him at this point. Crying so hard.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Zero was a bit shocked at how Hirru just responded to him. His eyes teared up and he sighed patting Hirru's back saying, "You're right... now just calm down. I may have given up for now I just need some rest is all... I've been fighting for far too long. Maybe I should try and gain some more levels before heading to the front lines again. Want to squad up with me for a while? I can probably try and power level you."

Zero smiled though he went rigid when a sword went through his midsection. His HP bar dropped drastically to the danger zone to the point it was in the red. "Finally found you." Said a voice. Zero seemed to be inches from death when his HP bar suddenly bounced up. He ripped himself away and with a flick of his sword the other guy was sent flying back and Zero yelled, "I've had enough of you!!" He slashed the other player across his chest without even a care now.

The guys staggered back freaked and ran off Zero fell to his knees breathing heavily saying, "Bastard... been after me for days now..." He looked at Hirru and stood up fast backing away. His head lowered and Zero said, "Now... now you know... I guess you hate me like everyone else now. I'll go now." He turned to walk off after that.
Back to top Go down
Hirru
Starter Player
Hirru

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Secrets hide; a mind's ride

Hirru thought as the man rambled on. It sounded like a rough ride, but everyone has had their own nightmares. They have experienced many dangers that a regular person shouldn't experience. Many friends dying in front of their eyes. He too.. 

"I'd have to say the same for me. So much has happened... it's.."

Hirru could feel the tears welling up. He pushed them aside. He had no right.

"Anyway, Zero shouldn't let it bring you down. You can keep your secrets, but don't let them rule you."

Like I have the right to say that.

Hirru shook his head again.

"I don't know what it is that makes you long for death, but..."

Hirru scrunched up his face and let loose.

"You should make the best of what you got. A secret will only hurt more as time goes on. Let go, and find what makes you happy. If you can't take it, restart! Renew! Revamp!"

Hirru burst out ecstatically. He was getting a little over his head, but he wanted to make a point. Calming down now, he realized what he said and lowered his head.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.. I just..."

He looked up.

"I don't want to see someone suffer from their own hearts. It's worse than death."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 am

Zero on the other hand suddenly stopped his head lowered. If only this guy knew what hell he had endured the past two years. His first thought was another arrogant fool who would never understand but another thought told him how could this guy know. "Trust me... if only you knew... I... don't feel human anymore because of it... Just be lucky sooner or later you can escape this hell hole... Death does sound good to me right now..." Said Zero softly.

Though Zero said that he managed to flash a smile and said, "Don't ever give up like I have already. I've been dead for years now not in the game but I gave up fighting a while back. It's because of people on the front lines we can only hope and pray that the game will be cleared. The name is Zero and that's all you need to know."
Back to top Go down
Hirru
Starter Player
Hirru

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:10 am

Another Solo Player, maybe a Beater, as well.

Hirru thought as he caught the towel. As he put it back in his inventory, he thought to back to the quest that gave him the original item it was based off of. A warm memory that he shook off immediately. Any longer, and it would have become cold.

As the man took out his sword, the people ran away in fear. Hirru stood his ground. Why? A sword drawn doesn't mean anything. It can mean: a warning, a greeting, a salute, a threat, or nothing at all. One out of five were good odds, in his mind. From the actions that this guy gave, it would be the later.

The man spoke to him as though he didn't like his company. Respectable. Their type was known to keep to themselves unless on the front lines. It's been a while since Hirru was on the front lines though. The coldness started to encroach on him. He shook it off.

Not now. Not here.

Hirru stared at the man walking away. He seemed to be strong enough to survive anything on this floor, but was he strong enough? He raced over to him.

"Hey! Don't put me out so easily, mate. I'm on the same boat as you." he said without knowing the truth.

Any normal player would have run away with the others by now. That or just stared as he walked away. This guy could easily raise his sword against Hirru, and he wouldn't be able to stop it. PK, player killing, was something to be afraid of. He feared it, as he was no exception to the death rule. That didn't mean he wouldn't try.

"The name's <<Hirru>> by the way. What's yours?" he asked with a smile.

In SAO, another player's display was just his health bar, and guild tag. No name or level indicator was shown to lessen PK attempts. At least, Kayaba had that right. If you wanted to know someone, they had to party with you, or tell you. Though, they can lie about their name and level, at the same time. It happens. He did it from time to time to avoid being called a Beater. Usually didn't end well.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:40 am

Zero on the other hand was not happy as he caught the towel and still heard a few people laughing. "I'm fine just drenched is all..." Said Zero tossing the towel back toward Hirru. Though when he reached for his sword and pulled it out of its sheath the area went dead clear as the first thought of the people laughing was PK. "Tch cowards..." Muttered Zero ramming his sword into the ground and shaking the water out of the sheath. Looking at Hirru he said, "You best go on as well last thing is you need to involve yourself with me. I'm not very popular in a good way..." Zero then put his sword away and went to walk up the river bank.
Back to top Go down
Hirru
Starter Player
Hirru

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:31 am

Another day; another chance.

That's what Hirru thought as he walked out of town. His appearance, looking like one of the KoB, made him respectable. Of course, looking at his display would show that he was a solo player. He preferred it that way. Guilds meant crowds. Crowds meant people. People meant ridicule. It was common for those that were called Beaters. Hirru didn't like that fact at all.

"Hopefully today will be a little different." he said to himself.

As he rounded a bend in the trail, he heard some laughter, and screaming. Hirru found himself running towards the noise until he found himself at the edge of a river. There he found the sight of a man drenched in water. Hirru's eyebrow raised up.

"Oi! Are you okay, mate?" he asked.

Hirru openned his menu, pushed some buttons, and materialized a long cloth.

"Here, it has <<Water Null>> so it's an offshot towel."

Even though Hirru didn't like crowds, he didn't mind one person. It seemed to him that this person could use a little 'man to man' or something along those lines. His vision then directed itself to the second sound that he heard. Laughter. People that would rather watch, and let go than help a guy out. Though they are also stuck in the forsaken world, he still couldn't forgive them. Not for his label, and not for his friends.

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:41 am

As the sun was seen rising into the morning sky in some wilderness area. The birds the sky the very breeze in this area was all nothing but a figment of ones imagination. All composed of data and coding. But to those in this virtual world it had become their nightmare reality. A rock was seen skipping across the river as someone sat at the edge of it. Another sleepless night had overcome Zero thanks to horrific repeating nightmares he refused to sleep very long and woke up hours prior.

Staring at his reflection in the water Zero just wondered how it had come to this. Two years of hell watching the people around him die and yet he himself could not even escape this hell through doing that. Standing up he looked around. He just grabbed his weapons and carried on walking. He didn't know if he could even take the front lines anymore. For every floor cleared the mobs became more viscous and more deadly. And then more death came.

Seeing a village up ahead he headed on to it and wondered why he didn't bother going to an inn the night before. He had over abundance of money and yet never spent it aside from getting an occasional repair. Walking over the bridge the thing suddenly rattled as it was rickety. Zero was forced to grab the ropes as it wobbled and showed signs of about to collapse. And the wind did not help.

As karma would have it there was a loud crack and Zero tried to run to the other side but agility and speed was not his strong points and he fell into the small river with a loud yell and splash. A few other people nearby just looked and laughed carrying on as he heaved himself out of the water.

People were always like that too cruel to care since they either had lost their minds or gave into not fighting at all. As he climbed onto the other side Zero was grateful he didn't lose anything as he took off his coat wringing it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmare(private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare(private)   Nightmare(private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare(private)
Page 1 of 1