Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, some things I was thinking.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Admin
Zero

So, some things I was thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, some things I was thinking.   So, some things I was thinking. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:07 pm

O_O depends on what you have in mind why not pop in the chat box and we can talk ^^
Back to top Go down
Lee_Tauroneo
Starter Player
Lee_Tauroneo

So, some things I was thinking. Empty
PostSubject: So, some things I was thinking.   So, some things I was thinking. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Okay, I've made this topic for many uses. Mostly for things I come up with over my stay here. I'm not rightly sure when things will be posted but be sure that they will. It is up to Zero if they are taken into account or not.
Back to top Go down

So, some things I was thinking.
Page 1 of 1