Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Beginnings [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yumi walked through the forest bored, she had being tracking the same monster for days yet somehow it always managed to elude her. She lets out a soft breath the job had seemed simple enough when she had accepted it. Track, Kill, Bring item to villager and receive money so why did it have to be so difficult?! Some beater I've turned out to be huh? She thinks sourly looking up from the ground she sits down beneath a tree to rest. Well I guess this is what you get for leaving someone behind. Almost as soon as the bitter thought enters her head Yumi feels a sharp pang of guilt and picks out a food item from her list silently focusing her attention on it instead.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:39 pm

"eh nice and hey it not like i need it me and black fang partners he wants some fun right." ..."both got eachother twice i can end this quickly now." thinking to him self. runs at shiro with black fang, just before reaching shiro usses flash step to move and let black fang bite his mid section while Kenpachi is in the air diving with his sword first at Shiro.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:31 pm

Shiro vanishes. "Kokurai" appears below Kenpachi and slashes his arm and kicks Black Fang. " I never thought you would be needing help fighting against me."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:00 pm

"lets do this. BLACK FANG!" Black Fang runs and bits Shiro sword, and Kenpachi blocks Shiro's other sword and punches Shiro in the face and Kenpachi and black fang jump back ready for another attack. "Ha you gotta be ready for anything
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Shiro smiles. whispers something. "you're fast. but not fast enough." as Shiro's arm regenerate. runs towards Kenpachi. "take this." smiles.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:02 pm

"TO SLOW" he screams at Shiro behind him from using flash step as Shiro talked. thrusting his sword hitting Shiro arm
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:24 pm

activates Shunpo to move around Kenpachi. "That was close."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Starts to take out sword and just as sword gets out of sheath uses flash step to get behind Shiro "ahhhhhhhh" yells as he starts to slash Shiro
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Shiro accepts the duel. Draws out Kokurai and Byakurai. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:49 pm

"If you want to we can, but it up to you. Our next training is dueling me right here if your up to it" gets up from bench and and brings down menu and invites Shiro to duel "If you dont want to duel that fine, i was just going to enjoy the day before the boss raid happend."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:23 am

Shiro returned to the town. being able to level up to 91. as he see Kenpachi and Black Fang. "Yo!" He yells. "are we going to continue training? we still have a long day. we still have a day before the Boss Raid."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Walks back to town and gets something to eat and for Black Fang and sits on bench. "Uhhh What a nice day uh Black Fang" he says, and just sits there chilling enjoying the day.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:34 pm

"okay." Shiro vanishes as he uses Shunpo to hunt stronger monsters.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Kills just enough monsters to level up to 98 "Ok you can take the rest im all good."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:01 pm

"yeah. i'll just kill some more. you can go first if you want."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:38 pm

"Hey you the one that wants to train so i gues i gotta right ha"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:04 pm

"If you want to rest, you can go. I'll just be here."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:36 pm

"Ok ok" MOnsters come from every where by now 70 in a cuople seconds numbers reduced to 30 in a mear second and then the rest. 94>97 "Well after your done you wanna take a break and head back to town?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:17 pm

Shiro gets fired up. "heh. time to kick things up a notch." Shiro counted the remaining monsters. "every 5 minutes they respawn. so at this point there are 60 monsters. 50 at this particular point." Shiro smiles and uses Shunpo to lure the all of the enemies. as the enemy approaches. *approx. count: 55* Shiro faced the enemy and runs past the enemies. "Vanish" *level-up 84->88
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 pm

"ok you want to play that way" Kenpachi lures 45 and kills them all. level ups to 94 "How bout that i had Black Fang go gather some up to." walks to Black Fang and sits down agaisnt tree and pets Black Fang whispering "Good job boy" then talks to Shiro "So up to you what next."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:22 am

As I killed to monster. I decided to level up to 90 first before going into training. "So that's how I roll." Shiro laughs and started to lure a mob. "This is my specialty." As Shiro lured a mob consisting of 20 monsters. "Grinding Punisher!" Shiro uses his skill and leaps up as he sweep the monsters."

*level up* 82->84

"I gained 2 levels with a mob of 20. so in my calculation. I killed 2 monster before i start luring. and after i killed those 20 monsters i gained 2 levels. that means when I'm at level 82, in order to gain a level, i have to kill 10 monsters. in 83 i have to kill 12 monsters to level up. next is 14 monsters for 85. do you get my idea, Kenpachi?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:52 pm

As we are in the forest i kill the first couple of monsters with one swing of my sword each. Then watch as Shiro Takes out a couple at a time too. "I Leveled up to 90 how bout that diddnt expect that ha."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:40 pm

"okay. so let's go! my goal today is to reach level 90!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:12 pm

"We going to go into the forest of couse. To kill anything ha. But then we could duel."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:05 pm

"Okay.. Let's go Kenpachi.. So where do we start?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:48 pm

"Well lets go Shiro cant be wasting time you know. Hey Yumi if you coming with us great! But if you going by yourself just be careful."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:25 am

Shiro saw Yumi wandering around. "Hey Yumi. you coming later? Me and Kenpachi will go training. and at the same time Help you to gain level." Smiles.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:51 am

Yumi was walking around outside the inn trying to decide weather she should head off without Shiro and Keppachi. She had already leveled up to level 75 from the previous day.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:00 am

as Shiro wakes up, he remembers that he will start training with Kenpachi today. He hears Kenpachi outside of his room. He immediately equipped himself. "Kenpachi! Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Ight
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:30 pm

out of ROLE PLAY:

yo vexxum. i'll go back later after i go to school. 6hrs from now. haha i'll just post in after i came home.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:25 pm

"ahhhhhhhh" wakes up with black fang on the bed. Gets up puts cloths on and equips sword and wakes up black Fang and heads down the hall to Shiro Room. Thinking to himself that he is going to put Shiro through hell to make him stronger.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:20 pm

"You Bet! I better take a rest now. I need to reserve my energy for tomorrow." Shiro then headed to the inn and into his room.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:16 pm

"Oh you better be" Takes 5 shots and they disapear in a second. "Well thanks for the drinks man im heading off to the inn and going to bed Black Fang asleep under the table ha See ya tmarow... early rememba." Gets up and walks out the door with Black Fang
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:12 pm

" I'm ready for everything! " Shiro gets the drink. "Thanks for the drink. Waiter! MORE SHOTS HERE! It's my treat man"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:04 pm

"Ok i will but you betta be ready!!" "Waiter get us 2 shots"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:02 pm

"Just train me! I want to be stronger!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:58 pm

"well im glad you wont kill him. But i will help you if you need help or want it, i know that this type of mission is a solitary one but if u want help i will help you." pulls sword out of the table.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:55 pm

"I don't plan to kill him. I just want him to feel the same pain that Kazuya experienced! I want him to suffer by my sword. I will let him live." Shiro looks more calm. "I swear that by my sword. I will bring justice upon Kazuya's Death!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:52 pm

"I know that everyone says this but that his not your fault he died. Im so sorry. You dont have to carry that burden on you man" taking out his sword and stabing it into the table "I will help you in anyway if it is training or what. But i have to say this killing him wont bring u peace let me tell you that from personal experience. I will help you in anyway but i cant see someone as nice as you go dwon the path of revenge."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:45 pm

"I didn't start this game alone. I have my friend with me. His name is Kazuya. we both leveled up until level 50 and we built our Guild named The Meister Saints. When I gained the title the Black Saint. Grandark Zero was alarmed and targeted us. One night our guild was ambushed by the PK guild. when me and Kazuya decided to fight. Grandark entered the main hall and started to strike us. I was able to evade his attack but unfortunately Kazuya was caught because he is too close to Grandark." Shiro continues to tell his story. "Kazuya died. and I managed to escape. But I'm blaming myself for Kazuya's death. I didn't have enough strength to protect him! since that day I decided to go on disguise so that Grandark's men would not recognize me."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:31 pm

"No but ive heard the name. Do you mind me asking what he did to owe you so much?" he asks hoping that he can help in anyway
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:28 pm

"Do you know someone with the name Grandark? He owes me a lot." Shiro's full of anger. "I had to disguise so I can look for him with freedom." Shiro feels that he can trust Kenpachi with his secrets. "I'm just wondering if you know him."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:24 pm

"Go ahead im pretty much an open book"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:22 pm

"SURE! I WANT TO BE STRONG JUST LIKE YOU!" Shiro then thinks of something. "I never thought someone as strong as me will appear. In order to regain my full abilities I must train again." Shiro whispered.

"So Kenpachi, it's the 1st time that i have given a chance to talk to you. I only see you in boss raids. May I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:18 pm

"You dont owe me anything my treat man" then he is silent for a cuople seconds spacing out thinking of the next boss fight comming so quickly. "Anyway you can pet Black Fang now by the way once we partied up its like u part of my team, for some reason he's like that hahaha... So Tomarow you wanna go and train again?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:13 pm

Shiro smiles. "Here it is. This is the Byakurai (White Lightning). My other sword is named Kokurai (Black Lightning) so I think that this sword was truly meant for me. hahaha!" Shiro laughs and suddenly notices the steak. "Hey is this mine?! WHOOO! MY FAVORITE! STEAK O.O" eats quickly then yells. "One more steak here please!!! hey Kenpachi how much do I owe you?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:10 pm

As he threw a steak in the air Black Fang caught it and started chewing it. As he was eating his dinner and acrose the table there was a plate full of stake for Shiro. "Hey hows the new sword lookin?
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:08 pm

"okay. mine would be a Steak. I'll join you after I go to the smith." Shiro remembers the smith who appraised his Kokurai thinking that he would forge a sword that resembles his kokurai.

"Yo! Smith-san! I have this new item. Do you think you can make a sword that is similar to my Kokurai?" The smith appraised the stone and named it Ebony Ingot. "Ebony Ingot?! can you forge it?" The Smith then proceeds on forging the stone. and a sword appears. The smith gave it to Shiro and says "This is the Byakurai." Shiro then takes it and, "How much money do I owe you?" Shiro then pays and follows Kenpachi at the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:00 pm

teleports with shiro to town. "Ill go buy us 3 rooms and you can go to smith if you want then im going to go get Black Fang and me some dinner you want anything?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Accepts the Trade. "Yeah. I hope so. By the way, thanks! I can't seriously fight with just one sword." Brings out a teleportation crystal. "Come.. Teleport! Town!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings [OPEN]    New Beginnings [OPEN]  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings [OPEN]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next