Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Assassin of Arun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagami93
Starter Player
Kagami93

The Assassin of Arun Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assassin of Arun   The Assassin of Arun I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:07 am

"Maybe we may need more players to beat him," said Kagami. Since we are here in the village I'm gonna log out okay see you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Connor Flynn
Starter Player

PostSubject: Re: The Assassin of Arun   The Assassin of Arun I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:58 pm

"No, perhaps we need more people. He's much too skilled." Connor said as he landed in a village
Back to top Go down
Kagami93
Starter Player
Kagami93

PostSubject: Re: The Assassin of Arun   The Assassin of Arun I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:46 pm

"Oh hi Connor and yea that guy is quite a impressive player,"said kagami. "Hmm... you think we can beat him if we tried?"
Back to top Go down
Connor Flynn
Starter Player

PostSubject: Re: The Assassin of Arun   The Assassin of Arun I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:06 am

Connor caught up to kagami "did you see that?! He took them out effortlessly!"
Back to top Go down
Kiritigaya
Starter Player
Kiritigaya

PostSubject: The Assassin of Arun   The Assassin of Arun I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:34 pm

A guy named Kagami went to the Arun to go rest so he can log off but when he was almost at Arun he saw a guy in black challenging 5 people to a duel. The 5 guys were laughing because they knew they were gonna win. So when the duel started the guy in black took out his black katana and was ready to battle then the 5 guys flew very fast towards him. Then his wings appeared and he flew 3 times faster then the 5 guys and after he landed they all died in the air. Kagami then said,"Woah! Who is that guy he has tremendous speed." In a blink of an eye he suddenly vanished. So then he kept on flying to Arun to log off when he finds a place to rest.

Last edited by Kiritigaya on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't understand what the message body was (srry first time making a topic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assassin of Arun   The Assassin of Arun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Assassin of Arun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword Art Online RPG :: Alfheim Online :: Aarun-
Jump to: