Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commonly Answered Questions Answered For Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iiblueninja
Starter Player

Commonly Answered Questions Answered For Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commonly Answered Questions Answered For Everyone   Commonly Answered Questions Answered For Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:31 pm

how do we play the game or is this just something random i want to play sword art online .....
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Commonly Answered Questions Answered For Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Commonly Answered Questions Answered For Everyone   Commonly Answered Questions Answered For Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:06 am

Some common questions and answers for everyone's needs

Question 1: What is RPG?

RPG stands for roleplaying game for most of you know probably from console games. Except on most forums it's done in a text based story written version. You make one more characters if you want and then you play these characters out in a written story with one or more people if you choose to do so.

Question 2: Is there a level system for your character?

The answer is no as most sites try to do silly things that give you stats and levels our site here does not require this because I for one think it makes it more work then fun. Even though the anime in Sword Art Online does this I try and make it more freestyle and trust my members not to make godmod like characters. If I want stats I'll go play an MMO or a console game for real.

Question 3: What does god mod mean?

God Mod is a term that someone lables a character overly, powerful unbeatable, with no flaws or weaknesses whatever. This is unaccetable in any text based RPG as it makes people mad and is unfair. So remember everyone I'm trusting you to not abuse the freedom I give you on this site by making such a character.

Question 4: Does my character have to be approved before I start roleplaying?
The answer is no I'll check characters over and help people fix whats necessary but other then that your character is ready the moment its made as long as there's nothing wrong with it from what I can see.

Qestion 5: Why is the PM system disabled?
There's a very good reason for this but for now it's not disabled. This is to prevent spammers and such so once you make fifty or more posts you can use the PM system for sure. It's annoying yes but we have a questions board and a chat box I try and always be on a lot.

Question 6: What does the catagory of my name color mean and does it mean I'm stuck as this character?
The answer is no all those catagories at the bottom I just put as pretty little colors they do not affect anything with your character creation. This is so I can see everyone better nothing more then a fancy color ^^.

Anyways this is all I can think of off hand so please try and remember to ask any questions you have on the board
Back to top Go down

Commonly Answered Questions Answered For Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword Art Online RPG :: General :: Questions&Comments-
Jump to: