Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm new here so hi! Nice to meet you all! :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
roman_maire
Starter Player
roman_maire

I'm new here so hi! Nice to meet you all! :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here so hi! Nice to meet you all! :D   I'm new here so hi! Nice to meet you all! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:26 am

umm, then how can I interact with others? sorry, it's my first time joining things like these
Back to top Go down
Light
Starter Player
Light

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here so hi! Nice to meet you all! :D   I'm new here so hi! Nice to meet you all! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:57 am

couldnt have said it better myself Vexxum
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here so hi! Nice to meet you all! :D   I'm new here so hi! Nice to meet you all! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:15 am

we role play in text, so u make a character that is reasonable and then start role playing with everyone else. or just check the anoucment that zero posted to every floor cause zero explains what we do here.
Back to top Go down
Kentrex
Starter Player

PostSubject: I'm new here so hi! Nice to meet you all! :D   I'm new here so hi! Nice to meet you all! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:01 am

What do you guys do here? I'm kind of lost and confused! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new here so hi! Nice to meet you all! :D   I'm new here so hi! Nice to meet you all! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new here so hi! Nice to meet you all! :D
Page 1 of 1