Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of The End. OPEN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Shiro goes to his home in Selmburg. "The boss on the 75th Floor. I heard that it's really strong. many of the player in the Frontlines died after being trapped in the boss room trying to take a look at the boss." shiro sighs and lies on his bed. "I really have a strong feeling that something bad will happen tomorrow. a bloodbath. we have to be more careful. no one knows what will happen." Shiro closes his eyes then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:48 am

"Kenpachi, here's your sword. I won't be needing that. and you underestimated me. I won't be called the Black Saint for nothing." Shiro opened his inventory and equipped a new sword. and it is a Katana?! Shiro is using Ichitoryu(one sword style)?!

"It's been a while since I last used my full strength. Rise, Yamato."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"It's showtime!!" The Bahamut launched a full wave of his black flame but Shiro and his Yamato easily repelled the attack.

Shiro swiftly moved forward with Shunpo "Genkai Battoujutsu(sword draw style) Primo Combo: Rengai Oni-giri!" Shiro unleashed a 27 hit combo with just one strike of Yamato. "Secondo: Ho-oh Gaeshi!" Shiro leaps past the Bahamut and slashed it's wings. "Genkai Battoujutsu Terzo Final Combo: Mugetsu!" Shiro unleashed a big dark energy wave to totally destroy the bahamut.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:07 pm

"Well what ever if you dont want help fine i wont interfere again" Kenpachi says after he doges the attack and just walks away from the fight after healing Shiro and giving him his old Demon sword

"'If you want to get yourself killed go ahead i wont stop you or interfere again."

Kenpachi just flies away

"Why are we flying away Rin" Akeno says

"Cause Shiro wants to deal with it himself even tho he cant always do everything by himself"

"Ok but why did you leave him"

"Cause im tired of trying to help but i cant interfere. So i let him deal with, if he dies i will be sad but he asked for it" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:49 pm

"I said don't interfere!!!! SHIT!! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT! BEHIND YOU!!!!!"

Bahamut appeared behind Kenpachi with full HP and fired a black flame at him.

"I said this one is mine. I am the only one who can defeat the Bahamut!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Watching the fight sees Shiro in trouble as Shiro doges each attack Kenpachi flies so high so bahamut couldnt detect him then dives bomb a cuople hundred feet in the air Kenpachi was lunched from Odahviing tail exceeding speed behond belif in this game.

Points his sword at the beats head and hits it the beast falls down with such force. kicking up dust because he hit the ground so hard. The hp bar of the beast hit zero and broke into peices.

"So that was alot faster than i expected to hit the thing.... Shiro are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:25 pm

"thanks." Shiro used Shunpo to move around the beast.

bahamut waved it's arm to knock Shiro but the swift Shunpo made Shiro dodge the attack. Bahamut continued attacking, Shiro countered finally and cut of it's left arm. Shiro moved behind bahamut, and runs from its tail to its right arm.
"Ignition Break!" Bahamut's right arm was cut off by Shiro. But Bahamut's tail knocked Shiro away. "Shit! It's too powerful." Bahamut unleashed a burst of black flame. Shiro got back to his posture and tries to block the flame but it's too powerful that Shiro was forced to dodge it. "damn, I can't do my counterattack." Bahamut continued to fire black flames and Shiro dodges it swiftly but one flame hit him and it dealt him a lot of damage. *Shiro HP bar down to red part* "the Bahamut is so strong but this one attack can surely eliminate him. I hope I succeed with this." Shiro

Shiro forced himself to repel the flames. but the Excalibur and the Caliburn broke, shattered into pieces. "Shit. Not my swords."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:00 pm

"Ok finish it man" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:49 pm

as the Dark Sphere slowly fades. The Bahamut appears. Shiro came back to
consciousness.

"Kenpachi! Stand Back! This ones mine! I need to finish this once and for all!"

Shiro whispers: "you once saved my life. but trying to control me, is never gonna happen."

Shiro draws out his sword.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:06 pm

"Kenpachi whats that"

Kenpachi looks into the sky and sees a dark sphere

"I dont know"

Jumps up on Odahviing and flies tword it

"Shiro?! is that you"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:35 am

Shiro flew up high in the sky and starts meditating. "If I can't get the dark energy out of me. I guess I'll have to accept it and make the Dark Energy mine." as Shiro start meditating a sphere of dark energy covered him.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:58 pm

"Ok ill wait"

Kenpachi goes outside "mmm we need some place to battle... walks into the wood a little

"Hey rin what you doing?"

"oh Akeno hey use my game name when we around other people, sorry you know ha... im just cleaing room for my battle"

"But how trees cant be destoyed"

"Just watch"

Kenpachi takes out his sword and swings it..... in the area that the sword was swung no trees stood there anymore, everything was gone

"What but how..."Akeno says

"Cause im Dragon King, but i dont know why i can o that tho."

"Hey Odahviing can you let Akeno sit on you and you hover over me and Shiro batle just in case it gets a little dangerous"

"Sure" Odahviing responds

Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:50 pm

"okay.. sure no problem.. wait for me. There is something I need to do first."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:47 pm

"We already dealt with her once so it shouldn't be a problem but we never know. But cool cant wait... Shiro want to spar latter... to see how strong we both got?"

"Nice to meet you im Akeno an old friend of Kenpachi. Yes i will be staying here for a little bit just till i can find a new shop to buy". Akeno says to Shiro
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:34 pm

"oh hey.. Kenpachi, who's the girl?" Shiro said before he opens the door.

Kenpachi introduced the girl to Shiro. "oh, nice to meet you.. I'm Shiro. The so called Black Saint" Shiro smiles.. "based on your looks, you're going to stay here right? it's okay for me, but stay out of the Castle Dungeon okay? It's kind of dangerous, and it's full of traps"

Shiro opened the door and proceed to enter. "by the way, Kenpachi. In two days we are fighting in the Clash Of Blades. a 3 on 3 tournament. I heard that, the girl named Katsuki will be joining too."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Kenpachi sits up "i wonder if she is still alive" Kenpachi wonders

He jumps up on Ogahviing and flies down 10 floors

Knocks on a general store's door a 17 year old girl, the same age as Kenpachi answers it

"Kenpachi?"

"Yup, been a long time Akeno"

"It's been at least months or maybe a year" she replies

Kenpachi walks into the store and sits down at a table

"You look so different" she says

"well after our guild got broken up, i went on my own till i met 2 players that are actully good friends now, we just took down a boss, just us three"

"wow ive heard of a name of Shiro spreading even down here." she replies

"Ive been travling with him and another girl Yumi"

"Kenpachi you know ill be mad if you like her," Akeno says

"Ok ok i get it Rias, we know each other in real life, so can we please just take a break from all of this mmo and talk like we do at at school" Kenpachi says

"Fine, So Rin what up with the wierd armor, and is that Odahviing?"

"Yup and the armor is the dragon kings armor, i killed the dragon king and gained his power." Kenpachi responds

"Wow so your like ultra powerful now" she says amazed

"Ive always been strong jut not like this"

"Well what ever"

"So hows the buisness been going?" Kenpachi says

"Not bad, ive made some money, enogh to pay you back"

"Rias it fine i let you have all my money to start this buisness. Anyway ive made ten times what ive had killing boss's and getting rewards for quests. Here i dont buy anything anyway"

Gives money to Akeno.

"Whaaat i cant accept this much money!!" she says

"It fine i dont buy anything, just think of it as a make up gift for leaving and not vissting for awhile."

"But wont you need this?"

"Rias no, i wont. my sword cant break and my armor cant break anyway. Keep it i insist" Kenpachi says

"Thank you so much i wont forget this."

"You want to go for a ride, just like old times"

"Yaa"

Kenapachi and Akeno(Rias) go outside and get up on Odahviing.

They start flying, they get higher and higher, then they dive bomb back tword the ground

"ahhhhhhhhh" Akeno screams

"AHAHA" Kenpachi and Odahvving laugh.

After flying for a while they land back at the shop

"Thanks Rin i needed a break"

"No prob, so are you still staying in that dump of a house."

"Ya but with this money i can get a better house"

"How about you stay with me at Shiro's castle"

"I cant"

"Just for a little bit come on, i havent hung out in a while except for today, and while your looking for a new house or shop you cuold stay with us."

"Ok i guess"

"Then it settled"

They get her things and they teleport to Shiro's castle

Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Shiro arrived at the meeting place. "The boss has been executed."

a mysterious man answered. "okay, I'll deploy the raid team for the next Boss Raid tomorrow. you're team can take a rest. and also I've registered the three of you in the Clash of Blades. The tournament starts in 2 days. Good Luck"

"well, you could have consulted me about our registration, but if it is already done. there's nothing we can do but to fight."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Flies back to the castle,

gets to the castle and lands on the roof, and just lays down and rest.

"Im tired" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:20 pm

"okay.. Yumi let Natsu take you back. Natsu? can you bring Yumi back to the castle? there is one place I should visit right now to report."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:52 pm

"Well im going to go back and chill somewhere so i can rest my body still hurts from the transformation."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:52 am

"yeah.. I guess I'll be staying with this form. with this dark wings. well at least I'm back to my original and strongest element. the Darkness."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:00 am

Yumi notices he's still in dark form she frowns slightly "Isn't it letting you change back?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:50 pm

"Tanks Yumi for the healing"

"Shiro good job on taking care of the rest, sorry for passing out, first timed i transformed, not used to it. But since i did it once i believe i can do it more."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:49 am

Shiro defeated the boss but he can't go back to his past form. "Shit. the dark energy is dominating. I hope I can still use the Genkai Special Skills." shiro went outside the boss room. "hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Yumi explains what Kenpachi had missed of the fight she uses one of her speacil heal crystals on him "You should feel better now" she says standing up.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Kenpachi wakes up but cant move well cause of the pain of transforming. But Kenpachi stood up anyway to see that they were outside the boss room.... "Odahviing i never knew it would hurt that badly reverting back."

"I does, you can stay like that for as long as you want but when you use that attack it foces all the energy in your body to do that attack so when you turn back you have no real protection cause you are so warn out."

"Uh, Yumi what happend?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:08 pm

"Kenpachi, you've got stronger than before. way too strong. Odahviing take Yumi and Kenpachi, get out of this room immediately."

as Odahviing took the two outside.

"the Dark Energy. It's taking over!" Shiro screams in pain. "No!! I WON'T LET YOU CONTROL ME! I CONTROL YOU!!!" a sphere of dark energy covered Shiro and when it faded.

"Vanish. Mugetsu!"

Shiro stiked an all out attack and made the wyvern disappear in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:55 pm

"THEN ILL MAKE MY SELF INTO A DRAGON IF THAT WHAT IT TAKES"

Dragon start attacking from every angle but only little health is going down

"AHhhhhHHHHH" Kenpachi slashes with full force to only take down 2 health bars

"That is it"

A huge light comes from Kenpachi's chest, it shines so bright that everyone it blinded

When the light fades a dragon appears

This dragon isnt like the rest the dragon is 10 times bigger and stronger.

The dragon starts attacking the boss dogging the boss attacks swiftly... Then Flies back and Breaths all the elements fire wind, water, earth,. at the boss... the boss went down into the red of the last hp bar....

After that attack the dragon shrinks down to human form and its Kenpachi.... Kenpachi is knocked out by the power he spent he free falls, tword ground faster and faser
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:25 pm

"okay. Natsu, it's time to show your full ability." used Sky Ring on Natsu. and Natsu gained the ability to run in the air. "okay.. COMMENCE ATTACK!"

"Natsu! Sky Bijuudama!" Natsu used Bijuudama.
"Nitoryu Genkai Combo! Starbust Stream!" a direct hit to the Sky Wyvern.
"Sol Luna Eclipse!" a 27 hit combo hit the Wyvern.
"Black Moon Slash!" a huge wave of dark energy from Shiro's sword hit the Wyvern. "The Dark Energy, it's taking over.. Not this time.. please!"
"Nitoryu Genkai Combo Final! Zantetsuken! Odin's Judgement!" since Shiro can't use the Liberation Break on air.

"wait!! the Wyvern.. My Genkai Combo took out only half of it's 12 hp bars. Kenpachi, this boss is too powerful. It will be difficult! even the dragons can't damage him much!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:49 pm

"Wait just a sec"

Kenpachi sits down and starts mediating

After a couple minuets of him sitting, a couple hundred dragons show up.

"Kenpachi are you sure a bout this, these are innocent dragons, your kin my kin" Odaviing says

"Yes dont worry i will remember each one of them, their sacrifice, we need a detraction so we can at least get some hits on the boss" Kenpachi says out loud responding to Odaviing

Kenpachi stands up

"Ok Shiro Yumi, everyone will attack at once, from behind the boss while the dragons distract it, With all of our energy focused and our familiers energy we should take it down quick" He says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:45 pm

as the team reached the Boss Room. "okay guys. we need a strategy. I could be the front, and you guys are going to make the finishing blows."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Odaviing lands and Yumi jumps up, and a couple other dragons comes and Kenpachi jumps up on one of them. "Odaviing protect Yumi, ill be fine with this dragon. Now Lets do this and end it quickly"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:04 am

"lets go! NATSU!!!" Shiro used the Sky Ring to grow his wings. "let's slay some beast!"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:08 am

"Flying...We have to fly up there?" Yumi murmurs under breath "Alright,lets go!" She says louder to the two.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:04 pm

"Ok, ill let her ride Odaviing and ill ride another dragon cause i bet i can control a wild dragon better, no offense to Yumi."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:49 am

"don't worry about me. I have wings of the sky.. so Yumi needs a ride. maybe lend her some?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:59 am

"Well the boss room has floating islands i guess thats what the strategist siad to me maybe a cuople weeks ago, so we need my dragon and a cuople others so i can summen them to help fight, cause we may need them but they will only listen to me cause im the dragon king so that the only drawback...."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Yumi nods "alright" when do you want to go?
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Gets up and jumps up on the dragon and heads into town

"So we gunna kill the boss today shiro"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:18 am

"Yumi, Kenpachi. Prepare yourself. we will kill the boss today."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:04 am

Yumi walks outside the next morning and looks down at black fang "ready to train" black fang stretchs baring his teeth "I'm always ready"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:34 pm

Shiro walked out of the castle. "i'll practice flying, Natsu want to come?"
Shiro grew his wings and flies up in the sky.. the 96th floor.

a message popped up. "It's the strategist."

"Shiro, there is a special assignment given to your group. the three of you will raid the Boss without us. It's just an emergency. a PK guild robbed our men. so none of us have the strength to fight. we'll just leave this be. and next week, your group is invited to participate in the Clash of Blades Tournament. it's a 3 on 3 match. the winner gets the title, a trophy, and money. Good Luck"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:16 pm

"bye"

huh i guess it just me that likes lokking at the stars haha he thinks to himself

Then looks at the stars all night long till morning
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:13 pm

Yumi looks up for a moment but didn't feel any different so she stands up "see you tomorrow" she says heading for bed.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 pm

"yeah.. and you grown a lot stronger too, Kenpachi The Dragon Lord" smiles.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 pm

"Hey it fine i dont take that stuff persanally anyway, it your problem. When my friends died i lost it for a week. Till my old fiend who is still alive and is a smith cheered me up.... Here look at the stars. i love looking at the starrs because it relaxing and nice. It takes your mind of things It helps me sometimes when im sad to just look up" he says
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:08 pm

Yumi silently comes and sits beside Kenpachi "I sorry I didn't warn you what I was going to do...and that I got angry at you like that"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:05 pm

By night Knpachi was laying on the roof looking at the starts, jst being Kenpachi, being lazy and enjoying his time here while they are trapped

Kenpachi hears something walking to the castle sits up and see's Yumi

"Hey Yumi, if you want to talk ok but i understand if you dont want to, just cal me down if you do" kenpachi says and lays back down
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:01 pm

It was pretty much dark when Yumi came back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:54 pm

"Shiro you got alot stronger" Kenpachi says as he sits on the ground nad leans agaisnt a wall
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:50 pm

Yumi doesn't react to his words just walks outside and into the forest walking around aimlessly before finally stopping beneath a tree beside a small stream. She sits down and looks at the water.

"Yumi run!" Katsuki yells shoving Yumi away from the oncoming group of pker's. "I won't leave you Katsuki!" Yumi says turning. At that moment a sword goes through Katsuki's chest. "GO!" Katsuki yells as Yumi disappears into the tree's.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:47 pm

Stops Yumi outside

"Look i know how you feel, i miss my friends ok"

Gives Yumi a hug then lets her leave
"we are here for you ok"

"She needs time to cool down" he says to Shiro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The End. OPEN
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword Art Online RPG :: Sword Art Online :: Colinia-
Jump to: