Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of The End. OPEN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Shiro goes to his home in Selmburg. "The boss on the 75th Floor. I heard that it's really strong. many of the player in the Frontlines died after being trapped in the boss room trying to take a look at the boss." shiro sighs and lies on his bed. "I really have a strong feeling that something bad will happen tomorrow. a bloodbath. we have to be more careful. no one knows what will happen." Shiro closes his eyes then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:28 pm

"no.. i have to rest.. i need to be at my full strength tomorrow.. Grandark doesn't fight fair. I must be prepared for the worst."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:25 pm

"nothing prob going to just rest up... i still barley have any energy left.. I guess we are kinda famous. ha news spreads fast here...Everyone seems to know we took out that kind of boss with just the 2 of us. So are you going to train today?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:18 pm

opens his eyes.. "oh. i didn't notice you.. so what are your plans today?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Walking by sees Shiro "Hey your finally awake." Sits next to Shiro on bench
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Shiro thinks deeply. "in one day I will fight Grandark. My strength isn't enough. I can't barely swing my sword today. i've drained to much energy in yesterday's boss fight." Shiro stands up and heads to the plaza and sits at the bench. looked up in the sky. "Kazuya, in one day I will avenge you."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:57 pm

wakes up from a long nice rest. Gets dressed and walks to a restraint for breakfast. After breakfeast goes to see if Shiro was awake yet... Guessing Shiro diddnt want to sit still since his fight was in one day
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:38 pm

"sure.. no problem. Let's go." Shiro and Kenpachi walked to the portal for the next floor.

from that day on. Shiro and Kenpachi's duo was called "The Saint's Black Duo"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 pm

"ill just take that crafting crystal, so wanna go ahead for go celbrate with the rest?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:25 pm

"okay.... about the loot. here it is." shows kenpachi the loots dropped by the skull reaper.. "just pick anything"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:18 pm

"Hey, hey remeber what you said at the restrant after we trained. Lets go celebrate and rest up both of us reached our limit... come on.

"Hey Grandark.... Shiro will beat the Shit out of you, you better be ready for an ass kick" then just giving him an menacing glare.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:11 pm

"it's okay. I can do it." The door opens and the other players charged in but they saw nothing but the tired Shiro and Kenpachi. "Is it over Shiro?" Shiro replied. "Yes, we've cleared the 75th floor." Shiro opened the portal to the next floor and someone appears.

Grandark: "you're good Shiro. remember me?"

Shiro: "Grandark Zero!" shocked and draws out his sword. "I'll kill you!" he charged in but Kenpachi stopped him. "Let me go! I'll kill this bastard."

Grandark: "grab a hold of yourself. you're still tired. you won't even give me a good fight." laughs. "If you really want to fight me, let's have a match at the arena 2 days from now. Take a good rest young boy!" Grandark laughs as he walked away.

Shiro: "that bastard! I'll surely kill him"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:57 pm

walks over to Shiro making sure he is okay, sits next to him *panting* "Dam we make a good team. Congrantz on the last attack. Oh and can we not mention my full ability. But other than that do you want me to open the new portal or you will?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:48 pm

as the skull reaper's HP bar goes down to one. The Skull Reaper Rages and is on a rampage! The Skull Reaper tries to attack Kenpachi but Shiro blocked it. "SHIT!! Black Fang, take your master to somewhere safe. I'll handle this one." as Shiro counters the attack of Skull Reaper, he used Shunpo to move instantly face to face with Skull Reaper. "I don't want to use this now but it's the last chance.. All of my Illusions are gone. I only have enough strength to pull out this one last finishing blow." Shiro blocked Skull Reapers Claw attack. "Liberation....." Shiro runs facing the Skull Reaper and buffed himself converting all of his normal attack into quick rapid thrust and slashes. as Shiro continues attacking the Skull Reaper, it's hp became red. "BREAK!" Shiro stabs the head of the Skull Reaper and completely drains it's HP bar..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"*pant* is it over? *pant*" falls down on his knees and looked up as he sees.

Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:31 pm

"I diddnt want to show anyone this but i have to, be ready to see in the dark" all the lights go out, only the red eyes of the reaper. "AHHHHHHHHHHH" hitting every piont of the reaper only seeing sparks from hitting the reaper. But yet im still next to Shiro, "My full ability usses the darkness to make swords of the dark and attack with my mind pretty much, the only reason i dont like using this ability i have no way of blocking because my sword is gone for making the shadow swords, but it takes a lot out of me" 3 hp bars goes down. Lights come on. Falls to knees catching breath. "I can still fight dont worry about me"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Shiro jumps up high "I'll use this new ability that I learned. Ignition Break!!" thrusting the Skull Reaper in the backbone and completely clears 1 hp bar. "*pant* 4 more hp bars. *pant*"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Appears and stabs the reapers head, takes sword out and vanashes and appears and attacks the legs, "Switch
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:07 pm

uses Shunpo. moves around the skull reaper.. "Grinding Punisher!" Shiro targeted the legs. "I knew something bad will happen." begins to move in an unimaginable speed. "Kiriganai" Shiro uses illusion to distract the Skull Reaper.. "Kenpachi! Switch!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:56 pm

"This not good, Kage rōge kōgeki, Shiro ill thrive it so dark here but it still going to be tough here it comes" Vanishes into the shadows, hoping Shiro will doge too. then apears below it, thrusting his sword through the Skull Reaper mid section of the legs.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:52 pm

"Kenpachi, let's go.." Shiro faced the others.. "wait for my signal.." Shiro and Kenpachi opens the door and enters..

as Shiro and Kenpachi enters the room. they saw the boss and......

"The Skull Reaper?! Everyone commence attack!" the other players charged into the boss room but.. "What's happening?!" The Door closed and vanished, the other player did not make it inside leaving Shiro and Kenpachi to fight the boss.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:46 pm

"Ready when you are" Black Fang's ears get down, tail through his legs growling, takiing out sword and waiting on Shiro signal.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Shiro and the others reached the Labyrinth and reaches the boss room. "Kenpachi, stay close." Shiro faced the others. "organize 4 parties! the party who will get the finishing attack will get the loot. Me and Kenpachi will go first and I will give you a signal of attack!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:40 pm

"ya but between both of our abiities it should be fine but neva know. Lets do this"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:37 pm

"more than ready.. but I'm warning you. this won't be easy." Shiro takes out a crystal and..."Corridor... Open!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:31 pm

"idk i checked her room wasnt there so i left a letter saying im sorry i diddnt help out more with level you up and gave her a crafting crystal and headed up here. So you ready Shiro?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Shiro was voted to be the one to lead the boss raid. "Everyone. Get ready." Shiro notices Kenpachi. "Kenpachi, I'm glad you showed up. Where's Yumi?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Gets up and walks out and goes to were everyone is meeting up for the boss raid. Getting breakfast on the way, and sitting on bench waiting for everyone to mobilize
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:17 pm

as Shiro wakes up and cooks his breakfast, he immediately dressed up ready for battle and headed to Colinia. "I wonder where is Kenpachi.."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Arrvies on the 75th floor, not really knowing were to go, checks his map and sees shiro at his house and goes to house. Knocks on door to let Shiro know im here and will be staying at the inn
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

Shiro goes to his home in Selmburg. "The boss on the 75th Floor. I heard that it's really strong. many of the player in the Frontlines died after being trapped in the boss room trying to take a look at the boss." shiro sighs and lies on his bed. "I really have a strong feeling that something bad will happen tomorrow. a bloodbath. we have to be more careful. no one knows what will happen." Shiro closes his eyes then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The End. OPEN
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10