Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A DAY IN THE TOWN OF BEGINNINGS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lawliet
Starter Player
Lawliet

A DAY IN THE TOWN OF BEGINNINGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: A DAY IN THE TOWN OF BEGINNINGS   A DAY IN THE TOWN OF BEGINNINGS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:34 am

And while I'm teaching aaron how to activate his Sword Art. I offered him to join my party so that i have a partner to finish the Game. "Aaron do you want to join my party? " Aaron replied "Yeah. That was awesome Plan" but He didn't know that im already level 90.
Back to top Go down
http://animegfx.net
Lawliet
Starter Player
Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: A DAY IN THE TOWN OF BEGINNINGS   A DAY IN THE TOWN OF BEGINNINGS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:30 am

While im walking i saw a player named Aaron and i ask him. " So you are new here?" and He replied me "Yes, How about you?" i saw his info he is just level 1. After that He ask me if i can teach him how to use his sword art and how to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Starter Player
Lawliet

PostSubject: A DAY IN THE TOWN OF BEGINNINGS   A DAY IN THE TOWN OF BEGINNINGS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:31 am

Ritoshi looked about the giant city he had been in. He had been so worried about what he should be doing here, that he had yet to take in the beauty the town offered. There were a lot of NPC's and shops in the town, but this was beaten out by the number of players in the town. Some seemed to be coming back from quests outside town, their gear looking less new than his own. Some people resembled his garments, which meant they had probably done no, or very few quests, like himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A DAY IN THE TOWN OF BEGINNINGS   A DAY IN THE TOWN OF BEGINNINGS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A DAY IN THE TOWN OF BEGINNINGS
Page 1 of 1