Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need explanation about this site.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirru
Starter Player
Hirru

Need explanation about this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need explanation about this site.   Need explanation about this site. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:57 pm

I'm sorry. I think you misunderstood the RPG in our title. It's really just a forum based roleplay site. There is no game. Now, if you wanna talk about the actual Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment, that just came out in Japan, then I'm sorry. I'm the only one that I know in Japan, and I can't read or speak Japanese.

If you wish to roleplay with us, this site is currently dead. Our new site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is our current base of operations.

If not, I'm sorry for wasting your time. Please have fun, and hope that Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment gets released in your country.
Back to top Go down
rro
Starter Player

Need explanation about this site. Empty
PostSubject: Need explanation about this site.   Need explanation about this site. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:46 am

I am a fan of Sword Art Online, and willing to play the game if it's exist. Then i found this site, and decide to join. So my question is, is this site providing SAO game, or just simply a forum where people talk about the SAO? If there is a game i can play, then how to play it? Do i have to download the installer or something, like SAO: eternal memories? Thanks b4.
Back to top Go down

Need explanation about this site.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword Art Online RPG :: General :: Questions&Comments-
Jump to: