Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of The End. OPEN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Shiro goes to his home in Selmburg. "The boss on the 75th Floor. I heard that it's really strong. many of the player in the Frontlines died after being trapped in the boss room trying to take a look at the boss." shiro sighs and lies on his bed. "I really have a strong feeling that something bad will happen tomorrow. a bloodbath. we have to be more careful. no one knows what will happen." Shiro closes his eyes then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:40 pm

"Yumi im wondering if you have the strength to let Katsuki be killed or if you have the strength to kill her" Kenpachi says to Yumi with vary seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Yumi looks directly at Katsuki "I didn't think PKer's would be allowed to participate" she says stiffly looking up at the board and the different team names wondering which one Katsuki would be on,
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:57 pm

"You guys ready Yumi, Shiro to kick sum ass" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:38 pm

"Hey Yumi. There's Katsuki. and Kenpahci, it's a team match." Shiro walked to the corridor and looked at the fight bracket. "Katsuki's team is on the other bracket. So if we are going to face them, it will be on the final match. and hey, look our team name is kinda funny, it says 'The Meister Saints' it's been a while since I last used this team name. I kinda miss the other Guild Members."

"SHIROO!!!!" someone shouted to call Shiro's attention. "GOODLUCK!" and as Shiro looked for that certain player.

"ah. It's you Takeshi! I'm happy to see you alive and well."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:37 pm

"Now is it a 1v1 or 3v3 tournament... just wondering cause if i have to fight Shiro we will do some dammage right Shiro?! and i dont want to hurt any of you ether" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Yumi looks around at the many different people "This place is huge!" she says under her breath.

Katsuki stands at the edge of the crowd as she see's Kenpachi, Shiro and Yumi arrive with some player she hadn't seen before. "Well, let the fun begin" she smiles ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:03 pm

"come near me." Shiro takes out a teleportation crystal. "Teleport! Grandum!"

as they reached Grandum. "The tournament will be here. at the arena where Kirito and Heathcliff fought."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:45 pm

"Good question you neva really told us where it is" Kenpachi agreeing with Yumi
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Yumi comes running out late as usual "ha ha sorry slept in...!" She says stopping beside the main door of the castle "Hey....where is this tournament actually?" She frowns slightly.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 am

Kenpachi sits against wall while everyone still getting ready trying to dile down his strength to make things fair.

"You guys ready yet?" he yells into the house as he gets up
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 am

"of course you can." Shiro invited Ritoshi to join the party.
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Starter Player
Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:14 am

Ritoshi replied to shino "Of course im coming can i join your party?"
Back to top Go down
http://animegfx.net
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:57 am

"Yumi is still not waking up.. *sigh* how bout you Ritoshi Shino, you coming with us?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:45 am

Kenpachi never slept but was on the roof like always just looking into the sky...

As he hears Shiro Voice gets up and jumps of the roof and is waiting out side for everyone.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:40 am

as Shiro and the others reached the castle, they immediately goes to sleep.

*next morning*

Shiro wakes up and wakes the others. "Guys time for the tournament!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:29 am

"Allright see you at the castle" Kenpachi says as he hops up on his dragon and flies away
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:08 am

"nope.. no need.." Shiro suddenly jumped up high and reveals his new black wings darker than the blackhole. "i'll see you there."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:04 am

"Ya you can... Any of you need ride back?" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Starter Player
Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:03 am

Ritoshi replied to Kenpachi "can i go too?"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:00 am

"you ready guys for the tournament tomorrow?" Shiro asked the two and smiles. "Shino, since you want to make new friends why don't you come with us sometime to hang-out?"

Shiro walked away going back to the castle. "Kenpachi, Yumi, let's go we need to sleep. the tournament starts at sunshine. and you Shino, if you don't have a place to stay, you can come with us."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:54 am

"How am i famous all i do is just chill on top of your house Shiro... Oh Hey Yumi im guessing your travels went well considering your new armor... and Shino sorry but i have to decline I've been travlling with Shiro and Yumi for a while and thy became family to me now so sorry" Kenpachi says.

"Now Odahvving whats up did you need something" Kenpachi says to his dragon

"Yes ive heard from a couple dragons that the girl that attacked Yumi is training rather hard for something" Odahvving responds talking to Kenpachi in his mind.

"uh Yumi do you know of the girl that attacked you is training for the tournament?" Kenpachi asks
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Starter Player
Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:18 am

When Shiro looked at me seriously i just smile on him and replied him "This is what i want i like VRMMORPG and my purpose about the Guild thing is to make some new friends and leveling with each other". speaking seriously.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:10 am

"that's too close for imitating my name." Shiro laughed hard. "I was just kidding. by the way, Kenpachi good to know that you're famous. and.... Shino, right?" Shiro looked at the new players eyes seriously. "what brings you here? and what is your purpose inviting Kenpachi into a guild."
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Starter Player
Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:49 am

after i say hello to Yumi, i heard Shiro talk then i replied to his question "Im sorry if i suddenly show in this Town by the way im Ritoshi Shino. New Player" then i smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Starter Player
Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:45 am

I saw someone coming and i saw her name then she greet Kenpachi, Shiro and me saying "Um hello guys..." and i replied "Hello there, Im Ritoshi Shino"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:36 am

(we are going to continue posting in this thread.)

"I wonder who that man is. Suddenly asking Kenpachi to form a guild together." Shiro says on his mind. he then immediately approached Kenpachi. "dude, you know this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:21 am

Um are we going to keep on rping on this thread or the other one?)

Yumi teleports into town with BlackFang equipped with her new armour and healing kit. "Thanks BlackFang I'm just gonna buy some herbs and a few more crystals before we head back to the castle" BlackFang nods when he turns his head. Yumi follows his gaze and sees Shiro and Kenpachi talking to another player and she walks over "Um hello guys..."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:14 pm

"I wouldn't say I'm in a guild but I travel with a group of friends why?" Kenpachi says curiously
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:37 am

"i'll come with you. there is something I need to ask a weaponsmith.." Shiro joins Kenpachi and parted ways on town. Shiro heard someone calling Kenpachi. "I've never seen that guy before. not even in the front lines."
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Starter Player
Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:08 am

Ritoshi Shino is finally arriving at Colinia and i sit down in a bench while im sitting down in a bench i saw a character that seems stronger than i then i look his name and his name is Kenpachi then i call him " Kenpachi do you have Guild?
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:39 pm

"Nice... Well ill be going to town to go check up on Akeno since i bought her a store in town.. See ya in a bit" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:16 pm

"that's nice.. I've pretty muched used all of my skills except one particular skill that is so dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:44 pm

"Nice... So me and you really cant use any of our abilitties even tho i havent showed you any abillity other than summing dragons. Ive just been using my strength and speed ha. Ill show you one right now."

Gets up and jumps down off the roof...

Takes out sword

Says "Lighting Dragon Sword Horn"

Slashes and lighting comes down from the sky and strikes the sword then the lighting leaves the sword and slashes tword the trees. As dust is kicked up from the attack. Shockwaves from the attack kick up and is some strong winds. As the dust settles trees are gone and monsters for a couple miles.

Shiro was suprised a little at the fact how much was destroyed

"Every attck i do seems to destroy npc things" Kenpachi says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:30 pm

"I've been practicing using my combos only, so this is going to be an overkill. haha!" Shiro laughs. "Even though I'm not using Nitoryu anymore. My sword speed increased a lot since I used Yamato."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:38 pm

"Ya im ready. Even tho we cant use are ablilities Shiro we'll still win. Even tho i dont know how im gunna dile down my strength to were i wont win in a couple of slashes of my sword cause that not an ability it just brute force" he says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:37 am

"Kenpachi, you prepared for the tournament two days from now?" Shiro looked more fierce. "We should not overpower them in the tournament. Rules are set. It's a duel of blades. only sword skills are going to be used. even my Genkai Special Skill is not allowed."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:22 am

Yumi nods "I'll be back for the tournament" she says with a small smile then leaves with Blackfang.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:16 pm

"Ok .. I'll be here or something I got nothing to do" he says
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:50 pm

"I know." Yumi says "Im heading up to the next floor now that the boss room has bei g cleared...I don't want you guys protecting me anymore I gotta stand my own ground"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:40 am

" I think it cool you working so hard but don't over do it... and shiro she does need to get stronger not to low ball you Yumi I'm just saying if me and shiro in a fight and can't get to you.. you need to at least hold off people on your own" he says
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:31 am

"You know Yumi, you don't have to push yourself. we're here to protect you, you don't need to train hard."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:21 pm

"I just wanted to know since Katsuki is probably you level.....It just means I have a lot if training" she shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:53 pm

"Ya I've been for a while..... why Yumi" he says back
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:11 am

"I'm level 100 right now. and I think it's the max level here coz i killed a lot of monsters and didn't gain any experience. I think Kenpachi is at level 100 too. am I right Kenpachi?" Shiro shouts.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:37 am

Yumi walks in and sees Shiro "Hey Shiro what level are you?" She asks rather bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:48 pm

"Ok cool now leave me be just want to chill right now and clear my thoughts"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Shiro flew back to the castle feeling in control of the dark energy. "hey Kenpachi. Sorry for the trouble back there. it's just that bahamut will continuously be revived when he is not killed by a pure dark energy user."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 am

In the end Yumi and Blackfang head deeper into the forest. They had just finished a fight with a fairly strong monster. Yumi leans against the trunk of a tree. Blackfang looks up at her "You okay?" Yumi shakes her head as if coming back from a distant thought "Er what? Yeah I'm fine. Let's head back to the castle..."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Kenpachi flies past Yumi not even stopping when he ussally does to see whats going on

Flies into town

"So what shop should we buy you mmmm"

"Come on Kenpachi you dont need to do that"

"Ya i do i owe it to you since i ditched you long ago"

After searching around a little bit Kenpachi sees a perfect store and buys it for Akeno

"Here you go, it also has a cuople rooms upstairs too so you dont need a house"

"Thank you so much Kenpachi"

"No prob now you get settled in im going back to the castle. Since i live there pretty much.. Ill stop in probbly weekly to check up on you ok"

"Ok"

Kenpachi goes outside and flies back to the castle. When he gets back to the castle he lands on the room and Odahviing lays down and Kenpachi leans agaist him starring at the sky

"You know Odahviing it a really nice day"

"Ya i guess it is... You to lay back Kenpachi you know that?

"Ya i know but i see it that since im stuck here ill just be myself and in the real world i do this all the time since my parents died. It gives me chance to just chill and not think about anything."

"I see" Odahviing replied

Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Yumi was out on her own with Blackfang leveling up. She sheaths her sword having just defeated a monster. "Where should we go now?" she asks Blackfang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The End. OPEN
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next