Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
PLEASE BE SURE TO ACTIVATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT VIA EMAIL. ANY ACCOUNTS NOT ACTIVATED IN 12 HOURS UPON JOINING WILL BE DELETED. THIS IS TO PREVENT SPAMMERS AND SUCH FROM JOINING. SO YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE IT YOURSELF THANK YOU. ALSO THE SITE SEEMS TO REJECT GMAIL SO USE YAHOO OR HOTMAIL PLEASE :3

ZERO
Sword Art Online RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of The End. OPEN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Shiro goes to his home in Selmburg. "The boss on the 75th Floor. I heard that it's really strong. many of the player in the Frontlines died after being trapped in the boss room trying to take a look at the boss." shiro sighs and lies on his bed. "I really have a strong feeling that something bad will happen tomorrow. a bloodbath. we have to be more careful. no one knows what will happen." Shiro closes his eyes then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:03 am

"Actually I was thinking I might try to level my medicine mixing skill..." Yumi says Maybe I can domsething useful that way he thinks to herself
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:36 am

"yeah... i guess so... but they just have to keep moving on... and find new ones just like us right?" Shiro looked at them smiling. "so guys, what are your plans for today? and Kenpachi, do you know when the next boss raid will happen?" Looks at Yumi. "and Yumi, you up for some leveling?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:38 am

Yumi nods "I guess a lot of people have lost friends in this game" she says.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:48 am

"No.. I won't rebuild the Meister Saints nor am I going to build a new guild. I just bought this castle for me to have a memory of my fallen comrades. It feels like they're on my side every time I visit this place." Shiro looks at the ceiling and smile. "This castle is going to be my new home!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:11 pm

"That would take alot of work to rebuild a guild" walking around seeing how big it was
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Yumi looks around the room for a moment taking in how big it was. "So I guess you plan on rebuilding your guild" she says looking out one of the windows.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:45 pm

"we were The Meister Saints. Our rankings on our guild are based on their colors." Shiro smiles as he remembers everything in the past.. "But The Meister Saints are long gone. They are just good memories of my past."

As Shiro buys the castle.. "it's empty.. no more fragments of the dark past of this Guild." Shiro went to the leader's room. "This....." Shiro remembered the day when he used to sit there as the acting leader of the meisters. "I'm glad I finally brought justice for the death of my comrades. They risked my life and saved me..."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:12 pm

"What was your guild called?" She asks curiously
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:45 pm

"It fine So lets go see this castle"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:08 am

"hahaha. our old castle.. it's too big for me to live there by myself.. would you mind if I invite you to stay there?" Shiro looks up. "Kenta, trust in me."

"and guys.. about the Excalibur.. I've looted it at the new dungeon in the Town of Beginnings. It opens when the 75th floor was cleared. I learned that in the Beta test. that's why they call be a beater. sorry i didn't tell you guys about that, I really need the Excalibur so i kept it a secret."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:04 am

Yumi thinks for a moment then nods "I'll come" she decides.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:50 pm

"oh really? thank you guys.. with this money I will be able to buy again our old Guild Castle in Grandum." Shiro looked at Kenpachi and Yumi. "You guys want come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:45 pm

"NO we treat you, this was your win, you shouldnt have to pay"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:40 pm

looked at Kenpachi and Yumi. "Yeah.. but I'm still wondering.. aren't those things Immortal Object. How could I destroy it?" Looked up in the sky.. and suddenly.. "wait here guys." he runs to the ticket booth. and when he comes back.. "money... money... the arena being sold out of tickets. I got my share in the tickets and...... I'll treat you guys dinner and drinks,.."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Gets over to Shiro "Man what would you do with out me, i saved you from going to jail. you almost brought the arena down and almost killed a bunch of people hahahaha. But im proud of you, you diddnt kill him, even tho he is scum. You wont live with the bagage of revenge and guilt." lays down and looks into the sky
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Grandark:
as the Guards approaches him. "wait! i have something to tell you Shiro"

Shiro:
"let him speak." Shiro is ready to listen to Grandark.

Grandark:
"I know you. Yatogami.." *Shiro looked shock of what Grandark has said. "and you know me too. I'm Gin Totsuya, Kenta's brother. your friend won't be happy if he finds out that you're the one who sent me to jail. hahahaha" Grandark laughs.

Shiro:
"Gin....T..To....Totsuya?! let me ask you something.." Shiro looked angry "Do you know that the one you killed, Kazuya, was Kenta?! How dare you!!!!" draws out his sword and attempts to kill Gin. but he remembered his promise to Kenta.

Grandark:
"But... Kenta wasn't able to log in to this game that day because I'm using his Nerve Gear because mine broke. How did Kenta..... *looked shocked* he went to your house right?"

Shiro:
"Yes. He used my sister's NVG. what is the feeling knowing that you killed your own brother?" Shiro heard Kenta's voice. Kenta:" Shiro. Let Gin live. send him to jail. my presence is still in this game. that means I'm not yet dead in the real world. Finish this game for me Shiro. for me and for Alissa."
"Kenta... okay.. I will." he then snaps out of it and looked at Grandark. "you heard that? Guards, here is the crystal. send him to jail."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Sits up suddenly "Thanxs Yumi that actully helped for some reason" Sheaths sword and turns to Shiro's direction "Well lets go over there Yumi" starts to walk tword Shiro
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:22 pm

Yumi takes out a healing crystal and uses it on Kenpachi silently, not sure how much it will help. She looks down at Shiro and Grandark he had won but still he had had to use a pretty strong skill to be able too. To be honest she was surprised he hadn't already collapsed from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:14 pm

All of a sudden the abillity wears off as Kenpachi falls to all fours "ah ah i never i had to do that many before and for that long" looks up at Shiro and Grandark, his sword is broken "Good you diddnt kill him, you wont be in regreat like i am" he says softly but just loud enogh so maybe Yumi might hear then passes out from the wear on Kenpachi's body from using that ability
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Yumi looks at Kenpachi feeling completely useless there was nothing she could do to help either of her friends at the moment. She watches everyone get teleported out.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Shiro:
as Shiro drains Grandark's Hp to red. ".....Break!" and finishes it with stabbing the enemy.....but... as the Excalibur nearly reached Grandarks chest. "No... I promised that I won't kill anyone.." instead of stabbing Grandark's chest, he hits the Great Sword Grandark and breaks it.

*System: END OF THE DUEL. Shiro wins the match!*

Grandark:
out of fear Grandark fell on the floor on his knees. "B..Bu..But how?! How can I lose to you?!"

Shiro:
Looked down to Grandark. "because you are lacking of something... something that all of the other players here have. You lack of Heart. You're just a cold blooded Killer.. and that's why you lose." Shiro sheathes his sword and takes out a teleportation crystal. "This crystal is formatted to send you to the jail."

Grandark:
"wait!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:06 pm

"No but black fang can slip in and out bringing people to safty." Black fang appears "go teleport these people out of the arena. *panting* this takes alot out of me." falls to one knee
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Yumi looks at the surrounding people who were beginning to panic. "Kenpachi can these people teleport with your skill activated?" she asks watching as people begin to try and leave.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:58 pm

"SHADOW STRIKE OF 10,000 SWORDS" Moved in fron of Yumi and repelled every attack that had been thrown by shiro and my shadow swords saved all the citizens as well... 10,0000 swords created a sphere were no ability could escape but Kenpachi made sure no sword interfered.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:54 pm

Shiro:
looked at Kenpachi. with a message. "don't underestimate the Liberation Break. all I want you to do now is to take Yumi out of here as I run to attack Grandark. I'll do whatever I can to minimize the damage."

Grandark:
"I'll finish this now!" Grandark runs first to attack Shiro while Shiro has his attention to Kenpachi and Yumi. "Take this!!!" Zero swinged his sword. but Shiro blocked it and repelled Grandark's sword as he disappears.

Shiro:
appeared behind Grandark and kicked Grandark to push him. "Now.." used Shunpo to move in front of Grandark and executed the stance for the ultimate. but..

Grandark:
"Not so easily!" Grandark swinged his sword fast but Shiro..

Shiro:
"Vanish....." Shiro blocked the sword swiftly without anyone noticing and.. "Liberation..." *Shiro gains a buff that converts all his normal attacks into quick, rapid thrusts and slashes with decent range and great damage.*

Grandark:
"GwaaaaH!" he screams as Shiro continues to slash him..

with Shiro increasing the power of the Liberation Break with his new swords, the wild slashes started to hit the walls and the area where his friends are.

Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:42 pm

Yumi nods silently.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Draws out his sword Hades "Just a little more if he gets close to Shiro, close enoough to attack, Black Fang will come out of his shadow and take most of the attack." pulls out the flower that can revive familiers "When that happens go and i will blacken the sky and keep them off your back to go and heal Shiro, Ok"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Yumi looks at Kenpachi he had killed other player's? She dismisses this from her mind and looks back at Shiro and Grandark as Shiro's health drops. She gets ready to move "Just tell me when to move"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:33 pm

the two warriors continued to clash swords. and reached the point of Shiro and Grandark reached the orange area of their HP bar. they both stopped attacking.

Shiro:
"*pant* at this point Kenpachi will interfere. *pant*" he stands up and took a deep breath. "Kenpachi!! Yumi!! don't interfere okay?! I still have my trump card. Remember last night?!" Shiro smiled as he looked at them and raised his hand with the okay sign. "everything will be fine."

Grandark:
"don't get too confident. I won't hesitate to kill you!!"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Grandark:
he screams in pain. "you got me there." at least now he's at his full ability. "now for the real show!" Grandark runs towards Shiro.

Shiro:
Shiro responded with shunpo and knocked Grandark back and started to clash swords with Grandark.. "If this is the real power of Grandark, then, I can win this."

Grandark:
"Kid, you still don't know my true power!" Grandark stepped back. "The Greatsword Grandark.. Execution." Grandark runs at top speed towards Shiro. "Take this! Abyss!"

Shiro was hit directly because of Grandark's speed.

Shiro:
"Damn!" his hp bar drains to the yellow area. "If this continues. I'm dead." i'll try this again.. Shiro used Shunpo. appears below Grandark. Grandark reacts fast and swings his sword but Shiro used Shunpo to move up in the air. "Ignition Break!" a Direct HIT!!! "it worked."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:24 pm

"Excalibur?! now howd you get that Shiro... Yumi we cant let him actually kill Grandark. It will only bring more sufering to Shiro i know from experinc, why dont you think i sleep at night i get nightmares of friends being killed then taking revenge. But we can lock up Grandark for good tho so if i see the chance i going to restrain Shiro ok." gets ready cause at any momment Shiro might kill Grandark.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Yumi begins to relax slightly it seemed Shiro was going to win.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Grandark.
"You have got a lot stronger. But fight seriously.. I'm getting bored.." Grandark uses the special ability of the Greatsword. "Abyss.. Disappear!!."

Shiro.
smiles.. "You fell into my trap." blocks the attack. and what's this?! and light in a form of a sword has appeared on his right hand. "Not bad huh?!" Slashed Grandark with the new sword on his right hand "Excalibur". "Vanish!" Shiro landed a direct hit on Grandark and started to execute a combo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Yumi takes out the two crystals and looks at the sword she nods to Kenpachi and looks back to the duel. She was just beginning to realize how strong her friends really were.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Shiro.
" hey.. I'm the one who should be angry here right?" Shiro used Shunpo to move in front of Grandark and started to attack. *one slash was able to hit Grandark*

Grandark.
"Not bad little rat.."

The two warriors clashed with their sword. when Shiro remembered the day Grandark killed Kazuya.

Grandark.
"You're no match for me. Take it seriously!!!" Grandark used Gran x and lands a direct hit to Shiro. "Not so fast boy." as Grandark leaps up, he used the Bleeding Gash.

Shiro.
"Shit.! I'm dead if I get hit by that!" Shiro leaps up as he dodge the spikes of the bleeding gash. "This is it! Ignition Break!!" Grandark was hit. but it was not a fatal hit.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:50 pm

"Yumi if his health gets to low im going in to save him but im probly going to take alot of damgae doing it ok so be ready to get Shiro out of there any second. But i belive he will win but just in case. So have 2 healing crystal ready for Shiro and maybe me if it has to come to that i will have to use me new sword witch makes the whole floor pitch black." Takes out new sword and shows it to her real quick "Hades sword they call it. 20 times more powerful then my demon sword." sheaths sword. "Nice Shiro so thats why i felt something diffrent back in town.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Shiro:
"I'm not fooling around. I really intend to fight using my left hand." Shiro raised the sword. "This sword.. Is the sword of Kazuya. I've craft it together with my byakurai and kokurai. Kazuya is with me in this fight. The Illuminator."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Grandark:

"You are really making me angry little boy.. Don't underestimate me!!!!!" Grandark shouts and runs approaching Shiro. "Die you rat!!!" Grandark swinged his sword but Shiro just used Shunpo to dodge it.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Intermediate Player
Yume

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Yumi watches the fight, she had never really seen Shiro fight before and she was interested to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm

"mmm what are you up to Shiro" Kenpachi thinks to himself
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Shiro:

Shiro draws out a sword. but?! it's not the byakurai nor the kokurai.. and he is holding it with his left hand.

Grandark:
"you're going to fight me with just one sword?! using your left hand. are you joking?!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:19 pm

"Sone of Bitch Shiro" he says under his breath.. "You cant handle everything by your self i know this your problem. But ive been there trying to settle what i started, thats how my best friend here and in real life died. I was stupid" he thinks to himself knowing if Shiro's health gets down to far will step in no mater what because he knows what it would do to Yumi and Kenpachi if we saw you die and diddtn help.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:14 pm

"I'm prepared for death. just don't get in until the match is over." Shiro looked at Grandark. "He's mine." Shiro looked at Kenpachi with an angry look. "Promise me that."

Shiro enters the battlefield and the door in the waiting area close.. "Kenpachi, don't get in until I win okay? i'm not that kind of guy who needs help. This is my problem, and i will resolve this."

Grandark: "Enough talking!! Get in here!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:05 pm

"I will until you need the help, if i see your health get really dark orange or red im steeping in" looks at Shiro with a really serious look "Im not lossing another friend after what happend in my old guild, but that for another time"
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:50 pm

as Shiro and Yumi enters the arena, he sees Kenpachi in the wall. "you shouldn't have done that. you two are invited to enter legally."

Grandark: "oyyy!!" he shouts.. "Better prepare to die.."

Shiro: "guys, i want you to stay out of this okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:34 pm

While everyone was inside arena the ticket both was sold out, so i just used my ability to sneak inside and wait in the entrence of the arena were Shiro would enter to go into the arena. "Wow lot of people here" he says out loud So he leans up agiast the wall were half his body is the shade and the bottom half is lit up. Waiting for the match to start also ready to help in anyway
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Shiro and Yumi went to Colinia and headed straight to the Arena.

"This is it..." Shiro says as he see many players on the line for tickets on watching the game..

"Look how news spread in this world."
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:57 pm

"The town of beginnings. It's been a long time." Shiro walks around and asked people. "do you know where is the dungeon here?" after finding the answer. Shiro quickly goes to the dungeon..
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:39 pm

After getting swords heads back to lower floors to go and rest up in a peacefull place.
Back to top Go down
omega_black
Expert Player
omega_black

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:52 pm

"okay.. see you later.." Shiro thinks about the technique he used yesterday. "The Liberation Break... it's so powerful, that my body can't take the complete technique. what should i do?" Shiro thinks deeply and finds the possible answer to his question. Shiro stands up and went to the spawning area. "Teleport! Town of Beginnings."
Back to top Go down
Vexxum
Expert Player
Vexxum

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:32 pm

"Ok well hope you get rested up, im off to go get a new sword for myself and hopefully duel wield ha it would make my fighting style a lot easier. But if not, oh well then ill be resting up the same." Gets up and walks away tword a good smith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of The End. OPEN   The Beginning of The End. OPEN - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of The End. OPEN
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next